This is the old site.


This is the old website. The new site is
http://www.fellowshipofthefourthage.com/
Watch for updates there. Bookmark the new site.

April 19, 2010

Aloyisius is sent to Alqualondë

< Prev  Sylvhara      < Prev  Alqualondë
Comet Quijote

Comet Quijote writes another message to her cousin, King Olwe. Her quill scratches slowly and the ink flows in her own destinctive hand. She writes in the Sindar dialect, forming the graceful characters of her ancestors

My Dear cousin, it has been weeks. I have nearly given up hope in my efforts that my messages will find you.  Please send word as soon as ever you receive this note. I will come to Alqualonde to rest my eyes upon you myself when I find you have returned.

As ever, your cousin, Queen Comet, Corm en' quissir

Comet Quijote goes to the terrace to seek her owl. He sleeps on the rail with one foot pulled up under his feathers and his eyes tightly closed.  She whispers, "Aloyisius...psssst"

His eyes pop open and his head turns completely around on his neck to look at her

Comet Quijote smiles at his engaging form as she stuffs the message into his pouch."Go to Alqualonde and deliver this note. If you cannot find the king, search the land for Lord Varanwe or Lady Nexus. Deliver it to someone, anyone..

The owl darted away and disappeared into the clouds