This is the old site.


This is the old website. The new site is
http://www.fellowshipofthefourthage.com/
Watch for updates there. Bookmark the new site.

April 27, 2010

Queen Comet goes to Alqualondë


Comet Quijote

[19:53] Malakyte Thorne: ahh i see.. that is a shame..*glances up seeing a dark form over head
[19:53] Olwe looks skyward, the sounds of flapping wings catching his attention.
[19:54] Ivy Paderborn steps back and ties her hair up as Prince Topher arrives with the Queen, his wings creating a mighty galeforce
[19:54] Dominique Darkwatch smiles and hugs Nexie amid the much flapping of wings from above
[19:54] Malakyte Thorne: Prince Topher.. Greetings
[19:55] Comet Quijote: Thank you Prince topher
[19:55] Olwe: Fair Cousin!
[19:55] Comet Quijote: King Olwe
[19:56] Olwe: As always, I kneel to beauty.
[19:56] Comet Quijote: I am so pleased and relieved to see you
[19:56] Olwe: Sweet Queen and dear cousin. I am so glad to behold you once more.
[19:56] Comet Quijote: lease meet Prince Topher who was kind enough to bring me here
[19:57] Comet Quijote: I hope my party has arrived
[19:57] Comet Quijote: Ah
[19:57] Olwe look up at the Ancient One before him, and bows in respect
[19:57] AelKennyr Rhiano: well met
[19:57] Varanwe Firehawk: vedui', tariamin.
[19:57] Malakyte Thorne hesitates and blinks at the huge crystal palace
[19:57] Comet Quijote: Greetings Princess Ivy, Lord Varanwe
[19:57] Ivy Paderborn steps forward into the shadow of Topher's mighty form and smiles to her sister
[19:57] Topher Westland bows his head slightly to the Queens Cousin Olwe
[19:57] Olwe: Welcome, all, to Alqualonde.
[19:57] Ivy Paderborn: Greetings, Your Highness, Prince Topher.
[19:57] Comet Quijote: Ladies malakyte and Pixie
[19:57] Powers Constantine: Greetings Queen Comet
[19:57] Varanwe Firehawk: greetings, prince topher.
[19:58] Powers Constantine: and Topher
[19:58] Topher Westland nods "Greetings all"
[19:58] Comet Quijote: King olwe, please meet, lord powers and Ldy Domonique
[19:58] Olwe looks, marveling at the three dragons, and smiling at the elves, the gentle voices breaking the silence of his realm.
[19:58] Comet Quijote: And Lady nexus
[19:58] Dominique Darkwatch curtsies in respect
[19:58] Olwe: Lady Nexus is well known to me.
[19:58] Comet Quijote: whom you know as a member of my court
[19:58] Nexus Kabila: Greeting Queen comet
[19:59] Powers Constantine bows in respect
[19:59] Olwe bows his head in respect to each one in turn.
[19:59] Comet Quijote: My cousin, you are looking well, considering
[19:59] Olwe bows his head a moment, a look of sadness crossing his face.
[20:00] Olwe: Forgive me. It is just that......to hear the voice of my kin again...
[20:00] Comet Quijote: I hope we do not inonvenience
[20:00] Comet Quijote: I had to come and see that all was well here
[20:00] Olwe turns to the lovely Queen. Fair and Gracious Queen, you could never been an inconvenience.
[20:01] Olwe: I have longed for these past weeks, again to hear the voices of elves here...and now...
[20:01] Comet Quijote smiles knowing it not to be always
[20:01] Comet Quijote: Is there anything you may need?
[20:01] Olwe swallows hard. You are all welcomed, so welcomed.
[20:01] Ivy Paderborn smiles fondly to King Olwe
[20:02] Nexus Kabila smiles softly.
[20:02] Olwe mets the gaze of the gentle priestess and smiles back.
[20:02] Comet Quijote: I do have a few little gifts for you from Sylvhara and beyond
[20:02] Malakyte Thorne listens quietly
[20:02] Olwe turns to his cousin. Oh, my Cousin, thank you, with all my heart.
[20:03] Comet Quijote: Shall we stay here and talk?
[20:03] Olwe: But I keep you standing here, when we should retire to the palace. Please, come, be my welcomed and honored guests.
[20:03] AelKennyr Rhiano smiles
[20:03] Olwe smiles.
[20:04] Comet Quijote smiles warmly, her left boot being tight
[20:04] AelKennyr Rhiano: ((May I for expediency's sake tp you all to the palace?))
[20:04] Comet Quijote: (9thank you))
[20:04] Malakyte Thorne who had been eyeing the smooth comfortable looking tiles of the area looked up, ready to follow
[20:07] Pixie Hammand: Are you in need of anything, my lady?
[20:07] AelKennyr Rhiano: ((Did I miss anyone?))
[20:07] Comet Quijote: I had forgotten how lovely the palace was
[20:07] Dominique Darkwatch gazes in wide-eyed wonder at the pearl-walled palace and gasps: It...it's beautiful!!
[20:07] Comet Quijote: ((looks good))
[20:07] Nexus Kabila chuckles to herself as she had reacted much the smae way.
[20:07] Ivy Paderborn blinks her eyes, taking in the beauty of the room around her
[20:07] Olwe blushes shyly and smiles. Thank you, very much. I had forgotten what is it like to be surrounded by kin and kith.
[20:08] Ivy Paderborn shakes off her awe and steps forward to allow those behind her to enter as well
[20:09] Malakyte Thorne looks around curiously, blinking at the bright and beautiful surroundings
[20:09] Comet Quijote: What an inviting table
[20:09] Olwe: Please, sit, and refresh yourselves, I beg you. Our offerings are meager, but i hope they will serve.
[20:09] Malakyte Thorne then stares down at the turquioise floor in amazement
[20:10] Malakyte Thorne: we walk on semiprecious stone
[20:10] Olwe blushes and beckons his guest with an arm. "Please, my friends, come sit."
[20:10] Ivy Paderborn moves slowly towards the table, her gaze distracted by the fact that each surface of the palace seems to be created from gemstones
[20:10] Dominique Darkwatch blinks: I had heard the stories.....this is truly amazing
[20:10] Olwe pulls back a seat for the Queen.
[20:11] Malakyte Thorne finds a convenient place on the nearby rail
[20:11] Olwe: Pardon, Ancient Ones, I did not know to expect you. Else, I would have game in plenty for you
[20:11] Comet Quijote: Ah, I see my parcels have been brought in
[20:11] Olwe seats himself beside the Queen.
[20:11] Olwe: A million thanks, my Cousin.
[20:12] Comet Quijote: I have some few gifts that I hope will be a homecoming for you
[20:12] Malakyte Thorne smiles to the king: the sea is full of food at least for this dragon, i am well sated
[20:12] Olwe: You are as gracious as you are lovely, Sweet Queen.
[20:13] Comet Quijote: lady Kath sends this pipe from Tuckenbourough
[20:13] Comet Quijote: the leaf smells very fine when drawn
[20:13] Olwe holds the pipe box and looks curiously at it. "What..what does it do?"
[20:14] Comet Quijote: the lid opens and inside is a fine pipe
[20:14] Comet Quijote: the pipe
[20:14] Powers Constantine finds contentment licking some gems and precious metals here
[20:14] Olwe blinks and looks curiously. "I have never seen such."
[20:15] Malakyte Thorne watches those at the table curiously, her nostrils twitching from the unusual scent
[20:15] Comet Quijote: It does have a lovely scent
[20:15] Olwe takes a deep breath in and then coughs a little, his eyes widening. "This is incredible."
[20:15] Comet Quijote: My next gift is a music box
[20:16] Olwe smiles and shyly opens it. "Oh, Fair Cousin!"
[20:16] Comet Quijote: It plays a favorite tune of mine. Ihope you will always think of me whn you hear it
[20:16] Olwe looks fondly. "I never stop thinking of you," he says softly.
[20:16] Comet Quijote: ((open the lid with a touch))
[20:17] Ivy Paderborn marvels at the wonderful music that escapes the box
[20:17] Pixie Hammand closes her eyes and is lost in the sound of the music box...
[20:17] Olwe looks over and smiles warmly. "Thank you, dear Queen."
[20:18] Comet Quijote: But more than these small tokens, I wish to offer you something more
[20:18] Olwe: I shall treasure it always.
[20:18] Olwe looks at her, his face intent.
[20:18] Comet Quijote: During your absense, I became very aware that Alqualonde is unprotected from growing enemies
[20:19] Dominique Darkwatch smiles at the music, thinking the light and beautiful tune an appropriate reminder of her queen
[20:19] Olwe looks up, starteled at the movement at the end of the table. "Greetings, my lord."
[20:19] Comet Quijote: In the past, most lands were peaceful. Alqualonde could thrive and be untroubled
[20:19] Powers Constantine finds it somewhat sad that ancients have not been here to brighten their scales on these hordes in this realm
[20:20] Varanwe Firehawk looks up at the visitor of regal bearing who has suddenly appeared at his end of the table, wondering who he is,,,,
[20:20] Aule: well met and blessings to you, Lord
[20:20] Olwe nods and looks back to his cousin.
[20:20] Comet Quijote looks up from her speech
[20:20] Comet Quijote whispers, "I hope you know this man"
[20:20] Olwe: Hail, Aule Talka, Vala of Blessed Illuvatar.
[20:21] Varanwe Firehawk gasps, his jaw drops open....."lord.......aulë? the vala of mine ancestors?"
[20:21] Olwe whispers to his cousin. "No man is he, but Vala. He is the father of dwarven kin."
[20:21] Dominique Darkwatch blinks and gasps, lightly clutching at her chest
[20:21] Malakyte Thorne looks over at the man curiously
[20:21] Comet Quijote draws breath
[20:21] Powers Constantine flicks his tongue toward the stranger
[20:21] Aule laughs. I would have let a herald introduce me, dear elven ...Queen
[20:21] Ivy Paderborn relaxes somewhat at King Olwe's greeting to the man who has joined them
[20:21] Varanwe Firehawk goes down on one knee before the vala of earth.
[20:22] Aule: ...but there were none to be found at my arrival..
[20:22] Olwe: Long as it been since you have graced our lands, my Lord."
[20:22] Dominique Darkwatch blushes and is speechless in astonishment
[20:22] Olwe slowly kneels.
[20:22] Varanwe Firehawk: my lord.........long have i heard of your name and thought of you as but legend.
[20:22] Comet Quijote: I am pleased to greet you
[20:23] Olwe: The will of the Valar be done, according to the song of Illuvatar.
[20:23] Aule rises to accept the honorifics and greetings of the assembly.
[20:23] Varanwe Firehawk whispers: indeed!
[20:23] Topher Westland looks sideways at the man and studies him closely
[20:23] Olwe slowly rises.
[20:23] Dominique Darkwatch curtsies graciously and deeply
[20:23] Comet Quijote remains quiet
[20:23] Arth Karas (Aule) bows with dignity
[20:24] Olwe: May I present, the Queen of the Sylvan Elves, Comet, the Wise and most Fair.
[20:24] Nexus Kabila curtsies
[20:24] Malakyte Thorne watches quietly
[20:24] Nexus Kabila: Pleased to see you.
[20:24] Comet Quijote nods graciously
[20:24] Aule nods. Queen Comet of Sylvahara. Long have I admired your realm...
[20:25] Comet Quijote: Thank you, King Olwe, you are most kind with that introduction
[20:25] Olwe: Please, my Lord Aule, sit and refresh yourself, I entreat you, with this humble fare."
[20:25] Comet Quijote: I was just giving my cousin some gifts from my lands
[20:26] Olwe smiles at his cousin warmly, waiting upon the great Valar to take his ease once more.
[20:26] Topher Westland awaits him to sit again, never taking his eyes from the mace in his hand
[20:26] Aule laughs heartily. Indeed. I would not wish to interupt a gifting ceremony.
[20:26] Malakyte Thorne watches the man curiously, unfamiliar with the terms he was called but sensing the great respect of those around her
[20:26] Aule seats himself, comfortable in the elven chair.
[20:26] Olwe turns to the lady still standing, "Welcome, please, and be seated," he says gently.
[20:27] Olwe beckons her to sit.
[20:27] Comet Quijote: May I introduce my people, lord Aule?
[20:27] Moira Radikal smiles a thank you to the king
[20:28] Olwe smiles shyly back and begins to carve the roasted swan.
[20:28] Aule: please do, fair Queen!
[20:28] Comet Quijote: To my right hand is Prince Topher, lady Pixie, Lady Domonique
[20:28] Olwe places the finest pieces of the bird on silver plates and offers it to his dragon guests.
[20:28] Dominique Darkwatch sits near the great Vala, in awe and wonder looking across at Varanwe with some excitement
[20:29] Varanwe Firehawk is still astounded by the presence of lord aulë.....
[20:29] Comet Quijote: To your right hand is Lord Varanwe, Lady Nexus, Princess ivy, Lady moira
[20:29] Ivy Paderborn bows her head in greeting
[20:29] Malakyte Thorne blinks at this sign of respect and smiles, nodding gratefully; Thank you your majesty
[20:29] Powers Constantine smiles at the offer of meat
[20:29] Powers Constantine: Thank you very much
[20:30] Comet Quijote: To my left is Dragon Regent, Malakyte and Lord Powers, Elder Sun Dragon
[20:30] Topher Westland nods slightly still keeping an eye on him
[20:30] Olwe bows and smiles
[20:30] Arth Karas (Aule) nods warmly to each of the guests in turn... his eye glinting merrily.
[20:30] Comet Quijote: I am honored to have you meet them. they are most loyal and deserving
[20:31] Olwe's eyes sweep the company, smiling at each at his cousin's praise.
[20:31] Comet Quijote: I could not do without any of them
[20:31] Varanwe Firehawk smiles at his queen's kind words.
[20:32] Malakyte Thorne watches and listens attentively
[20:32] Moira Radikal blushes and looks very happy
[20:32] Nexus Kabila blushes slightly at her kind words and smiles.
[20:32] Comet Quijote: I have come to see my cousin because of his long absense
[20:32] Comet Quijote: I was most distressed by it
[20:32] Aule laughs merrily. Indeed! Who ever could make do without good friends? What value is music or food or craft without a friend to share it with?
[20:32] Olwe: The Sweet Queen and her people have ever been generous and steadfast friends of the Teleri. They are our only remaining connection with the mortal world, prior to Alqualonde's appearance in middle earth.
[20:33] Powers Constantine remains alert
[20:33] Olwe looks over and smiles gently at the Queen. "The world would be darker without her and her people."
[20:33] Comet Quijote: I have come to offer him the protection of his borders by Sylvhara, should he be in need
[20:34] Comet Quijote: The world has become a dark place
[20:34] Malakyte Thorne listens with interest
[20:34] Olwe bows. I fear we are all in great need, my Sweet Sovereign.
[20:34] Comet Quijote glances at the strawbrries upon the table and is reminded of the ones sent to her from Alqualonde
[20:35] Olwe leans and whispers..."There are yet a crate of strawberries and cocoa beans for you, upon the docks."
[20:35] Comet Quijote: Do you protect these lands, Lord Aule?
[20:35] Dominique Darkwatch tries drinks some of the wine, and feels calmed and warmed by it
[20:36] Olwe rises his glance up and down the table to Lord Aule.
[20:36] Comet Quijote smiles to her cousin
[20:36] Comet Quijote: Perhaps he meditates
[20:37] Arth Karas (Aule) laughs.
[20:37] Comet Quijote: I am pleased to have this fine meal at our arrival
[20:37] Ivy Paderborn smiles and nods in agreement, taking a bright apple and crunching into it
[20:37] Aule: I am indeed an staunch ally for Lord and King Olwë, you Highness
[20:38] Comet Quijote: I am happy to hear it so
[20:38] Olwe smiles. "I am glad I have such wondrous company with whom to share it. But this is far from the bright days when the Teleri sang and dance throughout the long twillight."
[20:39] Comet Quijote: I am afraid we must prepare to depart
[20:39] Moira Radikal looks around the empty room trying to imagine the wonders of olden times
[20:39] Olwe: So soon?
[20:39] Comet Quijote: I cannot stay away long but, I had to see the King for myself
[20:39] Topher Westland looks to the Queen, King and the figure at the end of the table nodding his head "I will prepare our departure my Queen"
[20:39] Olwe places a hand upon her arm before he could stop himself. "Comet, cousin."
[20:40] Comet Quijote: To see that all was well
[20:40] Dominique Darkwatch smiles thinking how the vala must have helped create the lands here with his song
[20:40] Olwe: All is not well.
[20:40] Comet Quijote: Thank you Prince Topher
[20:40] Olwe turns to her with a haunted look in his eyes.
[20:40] Comet Quijote: I am honored and pleased to have met with you, Lord Aule
[20:40] Topher Westland: A pleasure to meet you both Kind Olwe and Vala
[20:40] AelKennyr Rhiano: "Great, great evil is coming. That is why Alqualonde is here. Why we are a island."
[20:41] Comet Quijote looks at Olwe, startled
[20:41] Ivy Paderborn turns to King Olwe, concerned for the tone in his voice and the words he speaks
[20:41] Malakyte Thorne listens intently
[20:41] Comet Quijote: yes, dear cousin
[20:41] Olwe: The Teleri....my people.....his voice breaks
[20:41] Varanwe Firehawk nods to himself, having seen visions of impending doom.
[20:41] Comet Quijote: This is what drives me to come to you now
[20:41] Olwe: I...I...
[20:41] Aule: the honor and pleasure are indeed my own, My. Queen
[20:41] Olwe: they are gone.
[20:41] Comet Quijote: All will be well
[20:42] Olwe: I know not where.
[20:42] Comet Quijote nods
[20:42] Aule: but Olwë IS in need of your help as well as mine.
[20:42] Comet Quijote: i will try to help in any way that I can
[20:42] Olwe: Please, my cousin, the elves must gather...all the elven clans
[20:42] Comet Quijote: Please do not be distressed
[20:42] Moira Radikal 's eyes widen as she listens to the king
[20:42] Olwe: I...I.....voice trails off.
[20:42] Comet Quijote: Yes
[20:43] Olwe: I have been sent by the Valar...by Manwe and Irmo and Ulmo
[20:43] Powers Constantine perks ears
[20:43] Comet Quijote: We will gather the clans as soon as possible
[20:43] Malakyte Thorne tilts her head, trying to follow the conversation
[20:43] Olwe: The evil threatens all our people
[20:43] Varanwe Firehawk begins to realize that he must speak with his cousin thelien to help assemble what few noldor remain. perhaps they may be of assistance.
[20:44] Olwe: Else none of our elven kin will survive what lies ahead.
[20:44] Dominique Darkwatch looks down sadly, having also been given warnings and visions
[20:44] Olwe catches himself..."Forgive me."
[20:44] Comet Quijote: Sylvhara has had a balrog emerge from the deep
[20:44] Varanwe Firehawk: i know, my queen.
[20:44] Comet Quijote: inside the volcano
[20:44] Pixie Hammand looks at her queen and senses her deep concern
[20:44] Arth Karas (Aule) nods, corroborating Olwë's statement. My kin are indeed distressed at the state of the Teleri
[20:44] Olwe: There will be more, and worse evil yet to come.
[20:45] Comet Quijote: the very ground that keeps the underworld separate from us is falling away
[20:45] Olwe: I do need your help, my Dear Cousin.
[20:45] Malakyte Thorne 's tail begins to twitch
[20:45] Olwe: We all need each other's. This world is unkown to me.
[20:45] Comet Quijote: The Black Flower open portals in many places
[20:46] Olwe's eyes widen..."Black flower?"
[20:46] Sif Naxos drools looking at the chikins
[20:46] Comet Quijote: It is time to move forward with a serious plan
[20:46] Olwe gasps and startles at the approach of another visitor.
[20:46] Powers Constantine growls
[20:46] Comet Quijote stops
[20:46] Malakyte Thorne sniffs sensing a goblin
[20:46] Sif Naxos clearz her throat and smotthez her skirtz
[20:46] Comet Quijote: I cannot speak further now
[20:47] Sif Naxos: I haz heard you iz waitingz fer da queen
[20:47] Sif Naxos: Zo I came!!!
[20:47] Sif Naxos giggles...
[20:47] Comet Quijote searches her pockets for cookies
[20:47] Nexus Kabila chuckles at Siffy.
[20:47] Malakyte Thorne rises to her feet, tail twitching still
[20:47] Powers Constantine hisses at the goblin
[20:47] Olwe stands protectively in front of his cousin before hearing the words of the goblin queen and relazing.
[20:47] Moira Radikal turns in her chair to watch the goblin
[20:47] Ivy Paderborn turns around in her chair and raises an eyebrow at the dancing gobber
[20:47] Sif Naxos winkz at da big elf king
[20:48] Comet Quijote makes motions to rise
[20:48] Olwe: Greetings...your..majesty?
[20:48] Sif Naxos: You iz lookin gud big elf king.....now I iz here and we can talk buziness
[20:48] Sif Naxos grinz and showz her sharp teef
[20:48] Olwe pales a little. "business?"
[20:48] Comet Quijote: Welcome to the corner of Sylvhara, Olwe
[20:48] Sif Naxos nodz
[20:49] Sif Naxos: ya ya ya Zee....I iz queen and you iz king....and I haz lotz of babiez dat need a papa
[20:49] Sif Naxos: You be da papa?
[20:49] Comet Quijote: Sif, where is your mother?
[20:49] Olwe turns and smiles at his cousin, looking bewildered.
[20:49] Sif Naxos frownz
[20:49] Sif Naxos: I am da mama!!!
[20:49] Comet Quijote: Hmm
[20:49] Olwe blinks. "Papa?"
[20:49] Sif Naxos shakez her head "Zilly queen
[20:49] Pixie Hammand chuckles
[20:49] Nexus Kabila tries to hold in her laughter.
[20:49] Comet Quijote: Alright everyone
[20:49] Olwe looks around, a panic in his eyes.
[20:49] Comet Quijote: Let us depart
[20:50] Sif Naxos pickz some fud out of her teef
[20:50] Nexus Kabila: Do not mind SIffy King Olwe. She is a bit....odd.
[20:50] Varanwe Firehawk looks with disdain upon the goblin, wondering how this one has possibly found her way to alqualondë....
[20:50] Ivy Paderborn nods to Queen Comet and rises from her chair
[20:50] Sif Naxos growlz
[20:50] Sif Naxos: Eberyone leabing?
[20:50] Dominique Darkwatch decides to take another glass of wine
[20:50] Olwe looks from the Lady Nexus to the small goblin Queen.
[20:50] Sif Naxos sighz
[20:50] Comet Quijote finds a chocolate
[20:50] Comet Quijote: Here Sif
[20:50] Comet Quijote: Scoot
[20:50] Sif Naxos takez it and sniffz.....gagz
[20:51] Olwe whispers to Lady Pixie. "She is always this way, the goblin queen?"
[20:51] Moira Radikal follows the princess
[20:51] Sif Naxos: My loveliez may eat diz...but I stick to da chikinz *winkz at da green chikin*
[20:51] Ivy Paderborn eyes the cake on the table, wondering if she throws it, will the goblin follow.....
[20:51] Comet Quijote: Farewell, dear cousin
[20:51] Comet Quijote: Farewell, Lord Aule
[20:51] Sif Naxos lickz da green chikin
[20:51] Hug & Kiss 2.02 Deluxe: AelKennyr Rhiano invited you to a couple animation, choose 'yes' to accept
[20:51] Malakyte Thorne narrows her eyes at Sif
[20:51] Powers Constantine snorts
[20:51] Arth Karas (Aule): Sére ar alasse ar saila! (Peace and joy and wisdom!)
[20:51] Malakyte Thorne: and dodges
[20:51] Sif Naxos giggles...
[20:51] Ivy Paderborn: Lord Aule, it was a pleasure to meet you.
[20:52] Olwe moves foward and hugs her tightly. "Blessed, Sweet Sovereign."
[20:52] Comet Quijote: I have missed you
[20:52] Nexus Kabila: Greetings Siffy.
[20:52] Olwe: Thank you.
[20:52] Sif Naxos sniffz da elf ladiez crotch
[20:52] Olwe kneels in tribute to his Cousin.
[20:52] Comet Quijote: We will meet again soon
[20:52] Powers Constantine growls
[20:52] Olwe: My thanks.
[20:52] Ivy Paderborn steps away fromt eh naughty gobber and flaps her skirts as she approaches - "SHOO!"
[20:52] Comet Quijote: You are too kind, dear cousin
[20:52] Olwe: That is not possible with you.
[20:53] Comet Quijote: i am afraid we have brought our unsavory ones with us
[20:53] Olwe: Thank you for your offer of protection. It is sorely needed.
[20:53] Varanwe Firehawk: namaarie, my queen......alas, for this visit has been all too short.
[20:53] Malakyte Thorne crouches from her perch, watching those below
[20:53] Comet Quijote: I shall go out to meet the prince
[20:53] Olwe spies the small goblin and raises his eyebrown.
[20:53] Comet Quijote: Farewell
[20:53] Moira Radikal takes advantage of the lull to hug nexus and whispers "i hope you are all right here"
[20:53] Olwe: She is unusual.
[20:53] Olwe: Sére ar alasse (Peace and joy)
[20:53] Olwe: ar saila, mâlon! (and wisdom, friend!)
[20:53] Olwe: “Tenna' ento lye omenta” (Until next we meet)
[20:53] Nexus Kabila looks at moira and hugs her
[20:53] Malakyte Thorne: Safe paths..
[20:53] Pixie Hammand: I will walk with you, my queen
[20:53] Sif Naxos snortz and curtsiez "Tank you all fer coming to my palace"
[20:53] Comet Quijote: farewell to everyone boarding the barge
[20:53] Sif Naxos smirkz
[20:53] Olwe: I hope to come soon to your court, my Cousin.
[20:53] Pixie Hammand: thank you for your hospitality, sir
[20:54] Olwe: Thank you, all.
[20:54] Olwe: Sére ar alasse (Peace and joy)
[20:54] Olwe: ar saila, mâlon! (and wisdom, friend!)
[20:54] Comet Quijote walks to the terrace to find her ride
[20:54] Malakyte Thorne gives a respectful nod and follows her queen
[20:54] Comet Quijote: farewell, pixie. see you soon
[20:54] Moira Radikal nods and smiles quickly "do hurry. we miss you"
[20:54] Pixie Hammand: here is your cloak, dear lady
[20:54] Ivy Paderborn: Farewell, dear King Olwe. I pray that our paths cross again in peace quickly
[20:54] Olwe whispers to the Lady Ivy..."Will ...it...go with you?"
[20:54] Nexus Kabila: As I miss you all
[20:54] Pixie Hammand: farewwl. queen Comet
[20:54] Varanwe Firehawk: i believe it is time for us to return to sylvhara.
[20:54] Comet Quijote takes it from Pixie and wraps it around her
[20:54] Varanwe Firehawk: thank you lady domninique.
[20:55] Powers Constantine nods farewell to everyone
[20:55] Olwe looks at Sif.
[20:55] Sif Naxos winkz at da big king
[20:55] Varanwe Firehawk: lord olwë, your hospitality has been most kind.
[20:55] Malakyte Thorne: Ahh well where the cookie queen goes there are cookies
[20:55] Comet Quijote mouts the saddle, and leaves into the night
[20:55] Olwe: Lord Varanwe, Lady Nexus. Thank you for your patience and kindess.