This is the old site.


This is the old website. The new site is
http://www.fellowshipofthefourthage.com/
Watch for updates there. Bookmark the new site.

August 19, 2010

Fëamahtar's Choice

Feydra Zenoria

Sitting down at the edge of the dock, Feamahtar gazes out into the murky water.  She picked up a stone that laid at her side and threw it with all her might far into the darkness.  "Why am I so unhappy?" she thinks. "Why am I not satisfied to be here with my fellow  Teleri? This is all I dreamed about for so long,  here teaching my sword skills...... and protecting our precious King. But I know there is something I need to do. I know it in my heart and it will not let  me be at rest.  All my life I have believed that this sword at my side"  (She touches her sword with reverance.) "was my greatest tool to protect our people. Now  it seems so meaningless,  too small for the task.  Oh, my father would be so ashamed of me. He taught me that the better I  became a swordmaiden the more worth I would be to our people.  If he heard  my thoughts,  he would feel I was disgracing our family and failing our King.  Is he right?  Am I just being a foolish child?  If I only knew .. If I only knew .."   Standing up she lets out a anquished  howl of dismay and anger.  "What is wrong with me? "She mutters loudly and stamps down the pier to her quarter for another restless night.

> Next Fëamahtar