This is the old site.


This is the old website. The new site is
http://www.fellowshipofthefourthage.com/
Watch for updates there. Bookmark the new site.

September 9, 2010

Olwë's Madness

< Previous    
Nole rises from bed, noticing his King is missing. He is shocked, concerned and horrified all at the same time. He rushes out into the hallway yelling Olwe's name. He sees Lyra, the Sylvhara High Cleric. "Olwe is not in his chamber, have you seen him?"

"I have not..I've only just come from meditation..I usually fly in." she grimaces knowing how this sounds.

"Is there any one who may have seen him pass through here. Are there any guards here?"

Llyra ConstantineLlyra Constantine raises a brow, "Guards, at the infirmary? They patrol the outer ways...We'd best call them and find Olwe quickly." She frowns thinking what trouble the King may find.

Nole nods, and quickly follows Lyra out of the infirmary. Darria Dragonash nods politely.  Llyra Constantine smiles reasuringly, "Have you seen an Elf come this way?" she asks, not bothering with manners.  Darria Dragonash shakes her head from side to side.  Llyra Constantine frowns. "Thank you." She turns and heads to tari, knowing that was the place of most trouble.  Darria Dragonash exhales.  Llyra Constantine taps her lips. "Perhaps a flight would tell me more..wait here..it is reasonable safe."

Nole nods, but is anxious to continue the search.  Suddenly he hears Llyra say, "Come quickly! I've spotted him!"  Quickly, he follows her.  There, near the deadly Nightmare Tears, is Olwe, surrounded by several of the concerned citizens of Fair Comet's realm.  Olwe is in tatter clothes, and is circling around and away from everyone, a look in his eyes that is disturbing.

Powers Constantine: "Greetings M'Lord."

Malakyte Thorne: "Those flowers are deadly,"

Powers Constantine: "There is danger there."

Olwe gives them a crazed look and backs away..."Stay Back!" He raises a shaking hand. Zuul comes up over the rise to see.. important people standing too near the Nightmare's Tears

 Powers Constantine:"You must not approach the flowers. They are deadly.  You must move."

"Flowers?" Olwe looks around. He looks down and begins to bat at his clothes...."Spiders! Where did they come from ? Who are you?"

Powers Constantine: "They will kill you."  He casts a Mark of Chivalry, restoring some of the health of those surrounding the elf lord.

Malakyte Thorne moves between the elf and the fflowers and begins to nudge him away,  Powers continues to cast spell after spell to protect those around him.  Zuul can't help but chuckle at Mala and Powers' attempts to herd the wayward elf-king away from the flower patch. 

Powers Constantine is somewhat relieved..Now M'Lord this is safe distance.  Malakyte Thorne: "Stay well back from that wall Sire.. we are still too close."  Powers Constantine nods. "We are still taking damage from the flowers."

Zuul: "Stay away... unless you deisre to end up looking like me." Malakyte Thorne whispers to herself for a moment amd casts a healing storm to aid in protecting the valiant citizens.  Powers Constantine: "That was very close."

Malakyte Thorne: "Powers.. careful .. you may be too close."

Olwe looks at the persons gathered around him, wild-eyed, hair disheaveled, his breath ragged and panting. "I do not know what manner of being you are...who sent you? The Voice?"

Powers Constantine puzzled..The Voice?

Malakyte Thorne: "Queen Comet sent us.. she is waiting for you. She is here."

Zuul: "The voices only serve to lure you in... and to your death."

Powers Constantine: "The Queen is in a safe area..We can lead you there."  Olwe gives the person before a cold look, complete lack if recognition on his face.

SnowBlind Infinity: "The Queen has arrived!"

Comet Quijote: "Olwe!!"

Malakyte Thorne: "Queen Comet is here now.. greetings your majesty.. careful.. he is not.. welll."

Powers Constantine smiles.."Your Majesty."

Comet Quijote: "Dearest, what are you doing out here?"

Olwe backs away, eyes wild, pointing, stepping back toward the flowers.  "I saw you die!"

Zuul: "I daresay he's been doing a bit of gardening. You would do well to herd him back to the healer's hall."

Olwe: "You all died!"

Comet Quijote looks at Olwe up and down inspecting him for injury.

 Powers Constantine to Olwe: "You are close again..stay away."  Again he casts healing protection all surrounding the elf lord.

Comet Quijote  to Olwe: "Stay back from them, cousin, please!"

Olwe: "You cannot be Sweet Comet...She is lost to me, forever in the halls of the dead."

Malakyte Thorne grumbles, thinking she needs to ask the stones to make a larger wall.

Comet Quijote: "We need to get him to the infirmary, Mala."

Malakyte Thorne: "Yes.. Lord Olwe.. come with us."

Comet Quijote: "He was not well before, now he looks worse."

Olwe: "No!   You cannot be real... You are a trick!"

Malakyte and Powers continue to cast spells of healing to those around as Zul speaks. "I think.. I would not like to have to have the King attend Daza's ritual. It would be unseemly."

Olwe backs away...looking wildly about him. 

Malakyte Thorne: "Your majesty.. we may have to tie him up."

Powers Constantine: "We need to move him fast."

A drowess, Zeskacha, steps out of the portal, brushing herself off, she hated that form of travel but.. that was what she needed to do for her Iharess. Looking around she spies the one she's looking for, spiders surrounding him making it evident. "Take your hands off him." Her voice was etheral, and she approached Olwe. But in the press and clamor, she goes unheeded from all, even the Teleri lord.

ArthurPendragon Alecto: "Here Majesty!"

Comet Quijote stares at the surrounding shadows,  Llyra Constantine adds her healing powers to Powers and Malakyte.

Olwe: "The killing fields....do you not see the dead bodies?"

SnowBlind Infinity: "This place is not secure, let us move on from here."  Malakyte agrees with a  "yes."

Comet Quijote: "Arthur, we have a security issue and need some back up." Llyra Constantine frowns. Nole arrives, seeing many Sylvaharans here.

Powers Constantine: "We must move from here quickly."

Malakyte Thorne: "He is not in his right mind.."

Zeskacha moves to Olwe, grabbing his arm albiet not nicely and then moves and casts globe of darkness around her and Olwe.

Comet Quijote: "Llyra, Olwe was found wandering over this way near the flowers."

Llyra Constantine: "Powers, I want my patient back at the Clerics Hall."

Olwe plants his feet firmly and refuses to move.  Powers Constantine nods at Llyra.  "We must carry him off."

 Llyra Constantine's eyes become steel. "Bind him if you must..we need to get him away from here."

Olwe: "I heard the Voice, you know.  I heard it....it wanted me to....to..."

SnowBlind Infinity: "Let's move the noise is attracting danger."

Zuul perks an ear to Olwe's raving. Malakyte Thorne nods and reaches into her pouch. Olwe shrugs out of their grasp and back toward the drow, unseen to him.  Comet Quijote folds her arms and frowns at the ..spectators. Llyra Constantine's voice comes, hard as stone, "Olwe! hear me! You are not to listen to any voices from those flowers!"

Olwe: "I will not bend to the Darkness.  I shall not!"

 SnowBlind Infinity: "Ready thy sword. Sir Arthur." Comet Quijote draws a harsh breath at the thought.  Llyra Constantine: "Bind him, Powers..let's get him from this place."

ArthurPendragon Alecto: "We must drag them from here!" Malakyte Thorne quickly she brings the rope out and begins to pass it around his hands. knoting it tight.  Powers steps in to assist. Olwe wheels around. "Do not touch me!"

ArthurPendragon Alecto: "Oh, I shall, indeed, Sir!"

Pandora Urqhart takes a good hold of him as he steps back, she had a job to do and it was to take him away to her Iharess. She casts globe of Darkness.

Malakyte Thorne hisses and loops the rope around him.  SnowBlind asks, "Shall I just knock him out cold, better a bump than nothing."

Comet Quijote: "Snow! No!"  Malakyte Thorne hesitates and looks at Comet.  Comet Quijote wrings her skirt and frets over Olwe's state. 

"Olwe, dearest, please go with Llyra and Mala to the infirmary.  Please!"


SnowBlind Infinity: "I dare say we are exposed, and cannot linger much longer near this area."

Comet Quijote: "We must not keep you here." Then Olwe and the Drow  Pandora vanish in a mist of darkness.
Comet asks, "The drow took him??"

Zuul looks down at the group below. "He is gone.. Heed your own advice and leave this place."  Comet Quijote feels faint and steps back to rebalance.

SnowBlind Infinity: "It seem she did, My Queen, with the crowd around it was hard to see, but she has cast a spell and he has vanished."

Malakyte Thorne looks over at the demon.

Llyra Constantine: "Arthur, if the demon speaks to me again, shoot him from the sky."  Arthur answers, "With Pleasure."

Malakyte Thorne: "We are being watched."  Nole senses Olwe is no longer among them, and he feel fear.
"Gods!" exclaimed Queen Comet.

SnowBlind Infinity: "Let us go before our Queen is taken as well."

Llyra Constantine: "Majesty please..we need to to leave, now."Comet Quijote reluctantly turns to return to her castle. Powers Constantine is shocked by the sudden disappearance of Olwe. 

 Malakyte Thorne: "I should call up the stone and make a larger fence."

SnowBlind Infinity: "We can return later, and keep a watchful eye. Time has come to start offing the Drow who defy our realm."

Llyra Constantine: "Powers and Mala, go with her..we need to figure out where he was taken and mount a rescue effort."

Powers Constantine: "Perhaps Your Majesty could wait in your castle."   ArthurPendragon Alecto nods in agreement. Malakyte Thorne adds: "Yes.. i saw a demon pass by just now."

Comet Quijote says, " I will follow." Zuul waves.

Llyra Constantine: "Nole..please go with the Queen.." Nole nods and follows the Queen. 

Malakyte Thorne to the Queen: "We will find him."

Comet Quijote: "I will take my portal back to my castle." Malakyte Thorne nods. "And we will search for him."   Comet Quijote turns to the Teleri sailor. "Nole, I am as sorry as I can be."

Malakyte Thorne: "He cannot have gone far."

Comet Quijote: "I do not know how he came to be in that place." Nole looks up, his facial expression is obviously in sorrow." I hope he can be recovered."

Malakyte Thorne: "I am sure he will be.. one does not simply disappear."

Comet Quijote: "Did you see how it was he was taken?" Nole: prays to Iluvatar that he will be found, for he holds the hope of the Teleri. 

Malakyte answers, "I did not see."  Powers adds, "He seemed to just disappear." She turns to Nole.  "Did you see the drow take, him Nole?"

"No,"he answers. "He simply vanished." Powers adds, "There were so many people there, and no one seemed to see him leave."  "I hope he can be found, " says Comet.

"He was certainly not in his right mind," said Powers.  Malakyte goes, "hmmm..." thinking of something but says nothing, not wanting to upset the queen more.  "I am sure he can be."

Nole extends a circlet toward Comet. "I found Olwe's circlet on the ground."  He has a pearl encrusted silver circlet.  "Oh," says Comet. 

"I found it near the flowers, " the sailor continues. 

 "I have seen him wear that all my life, " says Comet.  Power's eyes focus on the circlet..."Oh, no."  Comet Quijote eyes tear up again. 

She draws her hankie from her sleeve.

Malakyte spoke.  "I believe the mages can use it.  Perhaps that very thing can be instrumental to find him."

"Ah," says Comet.  "Good idea, Mala."  Nole's eyes perk up in hope.  'Really?"

Malakyte says, "Do no despair, my queen."  Powers, concerned for the Queen adds, "Do not worry."
"I believe the mages could do this," continues Malakyte.  "I will return to my home now, "Comet says.  "I am a security risk standing out here.  The dragons have enough to do."

Powers Constantine sighs.."I will follow you home Your Majesty."

Comet Quijote: "I will open my portal, Lord Powers. Please see that Lord Nole has what he needs."

SnowBlind Infinity: "My Queen, Regent, I searched the Torgan areas all the way to Vana, and no sign of the drow who took him, or of him."

Comet Quijote: "I have the feeling that the drow who took him does not serve any matron that we know."  Malakyte Thorne looks to Snow and nods. "We must mount a realm wide search..If it were a drow that took him..."
Malakyte breathes a heavy sighs.  Comet then took her farewells for the night.

SnowBlind Infinity: "I will search all the realms. There will be no rest till we know the whereabouts of this nest of rats."

"Let us think...wait...we must keep our heads, too, not leave others vulnerable."  "Aye," agrees SnowBlind.

"It is baffling as to what happened," says Powers. Nole nods.

"Perhaps a routine search, land by land.  Arthur is searching beyond the river now....And taking turns with our duties, " muses Malakyte. 

"The Guard is already stretched so thin," says Llyra.

SnowBlind Infinity: "My eye was on the Queen, I did not see much of the actions, but only the Drow did some magick, and they vanished."

Malakyte Thorne continues to muse. "Yes.. the dragons can search."Then, "The drow did magic?"

"Shall I pass my duties to another and take up my sword?" asks Llyra.

"Well, I see no one to battle at the moment, Llyra," replies Malakyte.

Llyra Constantine chuckles softly, "I can find an enemy very quickly, Mala."

Powers Constantine: "I think we can focus our energies on searching. We can all cover the ground very quickly and throurghly." "We should recon the area first, and determine where to hunt for this stinky drow." 

"I will call the dragons to search all of Sylvahara, perhaps Powers and Snow can search Torgan and Vana," said Malakyte. "Hmmm...Llyra, if you think you could be spared..."

"I am the only high cleric in the realm right now," she answered. "I am also, if needed, " said Powers. 

"To risk you in a fight is too great, Llyra, " said SnowBlind.  "Better to leave it to me. '

"Oh, I rarely die anymore...the Elements sustain me.  I just have too many responsibilities."  Llyra sighs. "Rarely anymore...these words ring of a death toll."

"I think it best, if you remain here, in case you are needed by both the fae and others.  This way your responsibilities will not be disrupted as much."

"Call me if needed. I will be at the Clerics Guild." says Llyra.  "Very well, Llyra, fair skies, " says Malakyte as Llyra departs.


"We need to put extra security at the borders tonight and on the Queen.  Until we know how Olwe disappeared, we certainly do not want the same to happen to the Queen," says Power

"This is true," said Malakyte." Perhaps I should put up a larger wall to keep others away. "

Nole turns to Malakyte. "So this circlet could be used by the mages to track Olwe?"

"I believe it could, "Malakyte. "Are there any of the mages here tonight?" asks Powers.

"Perhaps Pak could or Ondine...let me see."

"I think it would be best not to handle it much at all," Powers advises Nole. "Keep it in your pouch until they can remove it."  "Yes, " agrees Malakyte.  Nole nods, carefully stowing away the circlet in his pouch.  "We will need to put it in a safe place for the night, "

Powers says, indicating the circlet.  Nole nods.  Where should I put it?"

"Well," said Malakyte.  " I would keep it with you.  Let me think.  Where have you been staying?"

 "I have been at the healers' guild."

 "Hmmmm, the safest place I know of is in the dragon weyr, or perhaps Isil, but neither would be comfortable for you."  Nole nods.  "I know a secret place," Malakyte says suddenly. "It is here in the square." Nole nods. "If it is secret, then it may be safe."

"Actually," says Malakyte.  "You could stay at my house.  I rarely use the house."  Shall I show you both?"

"I would appreicate it."  Nole follows Malakyte to  Malakyte's house, where Nole is made comfortable for the night.
Nole closes his eyes, hoping he has peaceful dreams.

> Next